Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7plymaple

Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT! Empty
PostSubject: Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!   Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to say hello. I got a message a while back from "lazersquish" saying I should check this forum out. Thanks for the invite! It took me a while but I finaly made it.

Anyways Im here hoping to find some guys who are close to my skill level. And hopefully set up some races where we are in pretty evenly matched cars. Im getting good enough to do some close racing without taking anyone out. But Im usualy 2-3 seconds behind the race winners fast lap times when I get some good clean laps in. Im no where near to the leaderboard times though. Usualy Im 9-10 seconds slower than the fastest times. But I think thats partialy because I dont use all wheel drive cars. And I never use any driving aids, no abs and no traction controll.

But mostly because I suck!
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!   Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

That's about the way I am most of the time on Forza, but I'm probably much worse than you.

I normally just play the fun game modes, like tag and virus so intentionally wrecking is actually a good thing!

Anyways, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, just let me know. Right now we don't have a lot of active members anymore, but hopefully we'll start getting some soon.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
xSliicK Pro

xSliicK Pro

PostSubject: Re: Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!   Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome Man Hey Having People Next to your Skill Level isnt a Big Deal here =D Or a Problem to Fiind (But im Just Saying Want Real Competition Just You already know Who to ask =D) Me lmoa lol Hopefully youll have Fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!   Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello... FORZA MOTORSPORT!
Page 1 of 1