Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team FZA Drifting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm

This is the drifting section of Team FZR.

Come here to talk about drifting, drifting tunes, things you like about drifting, the things you hate, etc.

Only members of Team FZA can post in this section, but anyone can view the messages. If you want to talk privately to team members, go to the team private board. It can only be viewed by Team FZA members.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to FZR drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Hello im A BIG LIL FISH and i will be the team manger of the FZR drifting team. I would like you all to have a fantastic time while drifting on this team and i want to keep the language clean and also you driving. If your not the greatest drifter around it dosent matter we can all get along and be a better drifting team. My goal for our team is to win and couple of matches aginest other drifting teams. I will setup any other events or drifting activitys. Practices will be ONE a week and will depend on the times of other events on that weekend. I will try to never place a practice on a week day but sometimes it will have to be that way. If you can't make it to a practice i will have a sesion on every friday to just come and practice you skills but for this practice you NEED to sigh up for it. People that do NOT show up to practice or events for more than 5 week im sry but you can't continue drifting with our team. If you do show up after the five weeks and you tell me that you were on vacation or xbox broke you are back on the team but if you don't have an ecsuse im am very sorry but i have to be fair to the rest of the team. During Practices we will do drills im sorry but they will surly make you better i promise. if you do know how to do something please get in the front of the line to show the beganners or the people that are confused how to do it. If you mess up there will be no making fun of on ths team and i will surely take care of anyting that is inaproprete and disrespecful towards our team.

Thanks
A BIG LIL FISH
Back to top Go down
rptshame
Admin
rptshame

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 pm

^^^^well said
Back to top Go down
jimma2388

jimma2388

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 am

sounds pretty fair to me im defintaly in my 240 is all set been in the public drifts for 2 nights now im getting better and better would like to do drills so wenever ur online lil big fish send me an invite so we can practice i mean im always practing but it would be nice to do with the team u know.
Back to top Go down
morrninwud

morrninwud

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 pm

i/m ready
Back to top Go down
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS LOOK   Team FZA Drifting EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

We are going to have our first practice on the 8th this friday it will be a free drift but it will be the oly practice like that untill we get better bring any car you like we still havent found the paint we like. THE TIME IS 3:00 CENTRAL TIME SORRY

See You there
A BIG LIL FISH

Last edited by A BIG LIL FISH on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimma2388

jimma2388

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

wat time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team FZA Drifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team FZA Drifting   Team FZA Drifting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team FZA Drifting
Page 1 of 1