Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What other racing games do you all like?

Go down 
+3
xSliicK Pro
A BIG LIL FISH
lazersquish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

What other racing games do you all like? Empty
PostSubject: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am

What other racing games do you play on Xbox 360?

I've played Juiced 2, PGR, Forza 2, some Motobike GP game, etc. and Forza 3 is by far the greatest in my opinion. Just wondering if there are any more out there.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:50 pm

lazersquish wrote:
What other racing games do you play on Xbox 360?

I've played Juiced 2, PGR, Forza 2, some Motobike GP game, etc. and Forza 3 is by far the greatest in my opinion. Just wondering if there are any more out there.
I lovers to play test drive but ever since this came out i have loved it!!!!
Back to top Go down
xSliicK Pro

xSliicK Pro

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Lets See All The Series From NFS Starting But From xbox360 Most wanted,and Carbon Then From there i went To GRID That Game Is the Most Amzing Racing Game Is For Real Racerz is Like WoW everything is perfect in that Racing Game umm Midnight Club L.A, PGR 3, and then To This FM3
Back to top Go down
Racecardriver1

Racecardriver1

PostSubject: Other Racing Games   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm

C'mon guy's, there are maybe 1 or 2 PC sims out there that are pretty close to real physics but as for consoles in order from best down is F3, F2, and the original Forza, Dirt 1 & 2 actually aren't that bad either but every thing else is just a silly game, and yes I have tried most of them, some of which I will admit are pretty fun.
By the way, I was a driver in the Army for almost 3 years(Motor Operators Transportation Course[the most awesome off road driving school on the planet!]), and spent 15 years as a professional automotive repair tech.(started my career in Long Beach CA.) and have driven damn near everything on the planet up until 1999, I play F3 with a wheel and use no assists other than no clutch and the only difference is that I don't get thrown about and when I crash; it don't hurt or cost me any money.

Last edited by Racecardriver1 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add signiture)
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Racecardriver1 wrote:
C'mon guy's, there are maybe 1 or 2 PC sims out there that are pretty close to real physics but as for consoles in order from best down is F3, F2, and the original Forza, Dirt 1 & 2 actually aren't that bad either but every thing else is just a silly game, and yes I have tried most of them, some of which I will admit are pretty fun.
By the way, I was a driver in the Army for almost 3 years(Motor Operators Transportation Course[the most awesome off road driving school on the planet!]), and spent 15 years as a professional automotive repair tech.(started my career in Long Beach CA.) and have driven damn near everything on the planet up until 1999, I play F3 with a wheel and use no assists other than no clutch and the only difference is that I don't get thrown about and when I crash; it don't hurt or cost me any money.

haha, true.

yeah, i played the original dirt game... it was pretty good.

As far as PC games go, I haven't played many racing games. All of the PC racing games I've tried haven't been too great.
Back to top Go down
rptshame
Admin
rptshame

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 am

gran tourismo series ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
driftking34

driftking34

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 am

I love dirt 2
Back to top Go down
SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 pm

i play all burnout games and love dirt 2
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 pm

SoulWeaver wrote:
i play all burnout games and love dirt 2

I liked burnout revenge & paradise was alright. Never played dirt 2, but the original was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other racing games do you all like?   What other racing games do you all like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other racing games do you all like?
Page 1 of 1