Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New member. Need a datsun tune...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PimpJuiceLuiGGi

New member. Need a datsun tune... Empty
PostSubject: New member. Need a datsun tune...   New member. Need a datsun tune... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey guys Just got xbox live tday for the first time and been playing forza 3 nonstop all day. Looking for setups for my datsun if anyone has any itd be greatly appriciated.
Back to top Go down
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

PostSubject: If you do need a tune   New member. Need a datsun tune... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 pm

If you need a tune scroll drown to tuning and ask for a tune there you will have more suseses
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: New member. Need a datsun tune...   New member. Need a datsun tune... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm

A BIG LIL FISH wrote:
If you need a tune scroll drown to tuning and ask for a tune there you will have more suseses

Yeah, if you go to the tuning section of the forum (link on the homepage) ...Just ask there and I'm sure someone there can help you out.

Anyways, welcome to the forum & be sure to check out out tournaments section, we're having tournaments every weekend, so be sure to sign up.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member. Need a datsun tune...   New member. Need a datsun tune... Empty

Back to top Go down

New member. Need a datsun tune...
Page 1 of 1