Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesomesaucesness has arrived!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the snake 87

the snake 87

Awesomesaucesness has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Awesomesaucesness has arrived!   Awesomesaucesness has arrived! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Just messin about awesomesauceness... I'm just awesome haha

Anyway

I am the snake 87 as you can see

I am an avid Forza guy. Though I have just started getting into Forza 3, you could say I was a well set Forza 2 racer. I had tons of special cars, money, you name it, I probably had it. I was huge into Forza 2, and playing Forza 3 has brought me back into the loop persay.

A little background. I am Head Events Manager at like... the coolest Halo 3 site ever! (I think so) <Halotracks.org> No, I'm not going to advertise them, but we are the 2nd largest Halo community dedicated to making racetracks and racing (Can you kinda see why I joined here too.) I am an experienced Photoshopper also, so if you want help with things such as site design I may be of service. And I am mature, I don't take BS, I have a good time and know when to stop messing around. I know my place, which in this community it is the "new guy" for now. So I will not be of any trouble.

Maybe a little lengthy, but if you want to hook up for some racing, send me a message. My Xbox Live is The Snake 87 (<< Exactly as is.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.halotracks.org

Awesomesaucesness has arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Racing Community :: Welcome :: Welcome :: New Members-
Jump to: