Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, Hello Im Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v I Pr3v3nTioN xS5

v I Pr3v3nTioN xS5

Well, Hello Im Back Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello Im Back   Well, Hello Im Back EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 am

Well, Hi As you Can see by the tittle it Says I Am Back Which Means I Use Too Be a Member Here But i just was too busy with School and Work and my girlfriend that i didnt have enough time to be on the site and or play Xbox and well Now that its Summer I Am Returning Back With Also a New Account And If you are Wondering who i am This is xSliick pRo Most of you may not know me but w.e Well just to Say Hi i Am Back and will be Working ON More Tunes And Cars For the Community My New Account Will Be Up At the end of this Post.

Well My Name Is Alexander But you can Call me Alex Im 16 I Love Racing Games Alot I also apart from my Gaming i Like To play Basketball with my friends if not i would just be hanging around well Raised and Born in America :] But my Background/Nationality Or w.e you call it lol Is Venezuela And Combia xD

And Well This is My New *GamerTag* = v I Pr3v3nTioN

I Hope To meet couple Of you guys and just have fun and Race xD

Also If you guys Want The Best Circuit Tunings Like im Really Saying the Truth Like The Best out of the Rest Circuit Tunes and Trust Me im not Lying you could compare my tunes to others and mines will come out the best Just Check my Storefront My KeyWord = ProTuner-Z
lol and its also in my Signature =p
But Anyways like i Said ive Just Got Back And Starting Fresh if Anyone/Anybody Wants Tips/Help/Talk Ect Or Anything Just Messege me on Xbox Live Or here at the Site Well Farewell and Goodbye xD

Sincerly, Alex

lol! geek
Back to top Go down

Well, Hello Im Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Racing Community :: Welcome :: Welcome :: New Members-
Jump to: