Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSliicK Pro

xSliicK Pro

lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* Empty
PostSubject: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey lazersquish or rptshame Can any of you guys do me a Favor?? Please... And thats if When i Post Up My *Perfect Tunnings* Can You Block it to Visitors And The only Ones that Could View My Tunnings Post's as in the information to install to your car To Have The Perfect Tunning.. ect are the ones that are Registered to the Website .... So YOu guys think you could Do that For me?? I Dont Want People That Arent Registered to This Site Go TO My post and Steal my ideas like you know what i mean =/ or if u dont well i donno lol but Can you guys Do that or no??

*Repeat?* I Only Want The People That Are Registered To The Site Are The ones That Are only Allowed To See My Tunning Post

So What Do You Guys Think?
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Sure, I *THINK* I can do that. I'll have to make a separate section on the forum to make it registered users only...
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Alright, I created a new section called "tunes" and made it viewable only by registered members. Also, I moved that *coming soon* topic to the new section.
Back to top Go down
xSliicK Pro

xSliicK Pro

PostSubject: Re: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Thanks Alot =] lol --> ** i was dieng out of laughter when u did dat hahaha
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:34 am

Haha, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*   lazersquish or rptshame *Read This* Empty

Back to top Go down

lazersquish or rptshame *Read This*
Page 1 of 1