Forza Racing Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 3 Motorsports Online Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painters read please!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

Painters read please! Empty
PostSubject: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am

On this team we do need a painter to paint these cars. Our website would love to advertise the forza racing symbol so if you could add that in there if would be great. If you can send me a mesage that you want to paint our teams cars or trucks. It can have more than the symbol but it must have it somewhere. Reamember that the name of the team is FZR (forza racing).

Thanks
A BIG LIL FISH
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah, and I have the logo and some other site related vinyls in my storefront now.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
jimma2388

jimma2388

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 am

i have a wicked good paint vinyl for the datsun on my storefront also i have been trying to put up the pics but it seems very diffacult to do.
Back to top Go down
rptshame
Admin
rptshame

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 am

save photo to computer, upload it to imageshack, then insert the link here
Back to top Go down
driftking34

driftking34

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 am

hey i have already made 3 team cars for people on the site they r on 2000 cobra mustang, 2000 saleen mustang and 2005 saleen mustang it has the F R logo on the hood and driver numbers on the side and it has the website down the sides of the car as well as the roof and rear bumper so i can be the painter if u like i also have 3 other car waiting to be painted i have a bad computer so i cant upload pics but i will add the manager and if u like i can make the design for anycar
Back to top Go down
A BIG LIL FISH

A BIG LIL FISH

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 pm

driftking34 wrote:
hey i have already made 3 team cars for people on the site they r on 2000 cobra mustang, 2000 saleen mustang and 2005 saleen mustang it has the F R logo on the hood and driver numbers on the side and it has the website down the sides of the car as well as the roof and rear bumper so i can be the painter if u like i also have 3 other car waiting to be painted i have a bad computer so i cant upload pics but i will add the manager and if u like i can make the design for anycar
Awsome as soon as i see the design i will tell you if u made painter tahnks for reading this mesage send me the car as soon as possible thxs.
Back to top Go down
lazersquish
Admin
lazersquish

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 pm

A BIG LIL FISH wrote:
driftking34 wrote:
Awsome as soon as i see the design i will tell you if u made painter tahnks for reading this mesage send me the car as soon as possible thxs.

We're not going to have any "official painters". Everyone can make their own stuff, post it up on the "car pics" section, & share with whoever they want to.
Back to top Go down
https://forzaracing.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painters read please!   Painters read please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Painters read please!
Page 1 of 1